Professional Internship Program
KOI joined forces with Australian Internships for the Financial Scholarship – Professional Internship Program. Students are offered an opportunity to gain professional work experience aligned to their studies and gain a competitive edge in today’s job market with a fully customised internship.
Australian Internships (AI) is the market leader in professional internship programs in Australia. With over 22 years’ experience delivering successful internship programs to students and graduates from over 90 nationalities, AI offers highly structured training in the workplace, in most academic disciplines!
THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- The Internship: entry level training position with an Australian company
- Field: directly related to your field of study
- Duration: 12 weeks (3 months)
- Hours: 20 hours / week
- Remuneration: unpaid
- Start date: 2 – 4 months from activation
INTERNSHIP BENEFITS AND OUTCOMES
- Transition from classroom to workplace
- Gain real and relevant work experience aligned to your field of study
- Develop business communication skills
- Learn about Australian work practices
- Network and make meaningful industry connections
- Become more confident and employable
- Boost your resume
- Be mentored by experienced professionals
- Be involved in real projects
|– Comprehensive Internship Programs, not just a placement!
– Tailored Internship with an Australian company
|– Resume templates and guidance
– Letter of Objectives templates and guidance
|– Allocation of an Internship Supervisor to closely monitor your progress and satisfaction
– Interview preparation and coaching
– Access to regular career blogs
|– 24 hours emergency support
– Insurance – personal liability in the workplace
|– Full orientation sessions
– Social Events
To apply, contact [email protected] today!