KOI Student Society
KOI seeks to enhance your student life experience while on campus by encouraging our students to have a balanced lifestyle.
Students have their own independent Student Society which promotes extracurricular activities for students. These activities are offered on a trimester basis and include a FUTSAL and cricket competitions, an end of trimester harbour cruise among others.
The student society’s mission is to:
- Enhance the advancement of student life and
- student participation at KOI
- Engage students in extracurricular activities
- Serve as a source of communication between KOI
- Staff and Students
- Encourage leadership through service at KOI
For more information: [email protected]